I can feel the frustration of so many women when they feel like they are trying so many things to better manage endometriosis and yet they still experience pain, they still have the lesions growing out of control and they still feel like endo controls their life! It is enough to make anyone just question “what is the point?” and “I just don’t understand what else I can do?”.
Many of you are probably following the endo diet and have hand-picked some supplements to support your body with endo. Hopefully, that has already given you some relief of symptoms and you feel like you’ve felt some improvement. Unfortunately, this is often not enough and many of us miss some key points when managing endometriosis naturally.
- Focusing solely on what we need to eliminate from our diet, rather than what we put in
- Shifting to highly processed foods as we want to still enjoy things like bread and cheese – opting for gluten-free or dairy-free alternatives
- Making our diet more and more restrictive in the hope that it will alleviate symptoms
- Not looking at the toxin levels in our body as key causes for imbalance
- Failing to review other factors which use up nutrients in the body
- Underestimating the power of fungal, bacterial and other overgrowths in the body as key factors with endo
In this video, I hope you to give you a broad perspective on what is potentially going on for you:
What key areas of your body could you focus on, for the next month to better manage your endometriosis naturally?
Maybe try some of these:
- Shift to an 80% vegetable diet
- Eliminate toxins in your home, products you use on your skin etc
- Look into Candida as a possible connection with your endometriosis.
Share in the comments below what your main focus is going to be, going forward…