Each and every day my inbox is filled with stories from women from around the world who are suffering because of Endometriosis. They are desperate for answers and just want the pain and struggles to stop. I know what that feels like and I remember those days so well. The endless suffering with Endometriosis… the feeling of not knowing how to move forward, the desperation of just wanting some relief and the incessant feeling like there had to be better options for me to try.
Luckily, I am able to support these women with my approach through the work that I do… however, there are many 1000s of women who never find me or hear of my work and remain on the dreaded merry-go-round of hormone treatments, surgery and more pain medication.
I know that my message only reaches a very small percentage of women who suffer from Endometriosis each and every day. A drop in a huge ocean of women suffering.
So, I came up with a solution to reduce all of the suffering from Endometriosis around the world…
Watch the video for more:
Here is a video of the flock of birds I was talking about: https://youtu.be/aYUeaplputQ
Let’s create a ripple effect of change for women with Endometriosis!
Even if you are at the beginning of your journey, know that your message is important for a woman out there who is currently suffering from Endometriosis. Share whatever you can to give her hope and encourage her to apply the same things that have helped you.
I encourage you to pick one of the following ideas:
- Find a woman on Facebook you can befriend with and share with them. This could be in our own support group or within a different one. Friend with her and private message her. You will give her so much hope and you will feel amazing for changing her day.
- Recognize someone at work who takes days off at the same time of the month. They could have Endometriosis and you could help each other.
- See if your friends or friends’ friends might have Endometriosis or just experience extreme period pain. You could help them recognize they have the condition or at least alleviate some of the symptoms.
- Join a support group and share your story.
- Share your story on my blog. Please email me through my contact page to find out more.
- Respond and connect with women on my blog.
Whatever feels doable and easy to you. Your mission is simply to change the life of just ONE WOMAN this month.
Are you new to Endo Empowered and at the beginning of your health journey?
- Leave a comment below and I or someone within the Endo Empowered community will reach out to you.
We can all be instigators in the ending of women suffering from Endometriosis. Let’s create a ripple effect of change for all those women currently suffering in silence!
“Let’s stop the suffering of Endometriosis! Be the change you wish to see in the world :)”
Do you have some other ideas on how we can reach more women with Endometriosis? Do you have a blog to share? A website where we can post our stories? How do you feel we can change the suffering of thousands of women?