I am currently running BETA testers through my new program and getting ready for the big launch in 2016! It is all very exciting and it is great to get some fabulous feedback on the program. Women are already experiencing transformations and it is only a month in!
One of the questions that came up was what to have for breakfast. I know this can be challenging and realized that my new breakfast wasn’t included in my Eat Endo Happy Recipe Book, so you guys can all have this one for free!
It is truly Paleo-inspired with heaps of nuts and coconut flakes. Nuts can be a little harder for our bodies to digest, so I prefer to use seeds!
Watch the video and discover how to make your super easy, travel-friendly breakfast:
This is a fairly loose recipe and you can really play with the quantities as much as you like or what flavors you personally prefer.
Ideas of what I included:
- About 2 handfuls of coconut flakes. These are flakes, not desiccated coconut. Make sure you don’t get the one with sulphites in it.
- Sprinkle of pumpkin seeds
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Sprinkle of sunflower seeds
- Sprinkle of nigella seeds/ black sesame seeds
- Sprinkle of goji berries
- About a tablespoon of cocoa nibs (less if you are new to these)
- Fresh cut strawberries
- Fresh blueberries
- 1 banana, cut up
Sprinkle, Mix and top, and of course enjoy with a big fat smile on your face!