Established in 2010
Exercise is always a struggle for women with endometriosis. Though we know it will often make us feel better, it also requires energy, which is often something we are lacking. The trouble is, exercise is really import to flush out the excess hormones, keep a healthy digestive system and also to reduce the effects of stress on your mind.
Well, I have found the perfect exercise for you! It is so much fun!
It is called a rebounder or a mini trampoline! It is so effective, it is used by NASA! According to them, you would burn about the same amount of calories bouncing on a trampoline as you do running! I don’t know about you but running has always been way too hard to do!
Why is it super for endometriosis girls?
- It stimulates the lymphatic system—this is huge! It flushes out toxins, heavy metals, excess hormones, pathogenic bacteria and basically all that stuff we don’t want in our bodies!
- Reduces the occurrence of headaches—also reducing their frequency and intensity
- Reduces back and joint pain
- It is super easy and won’t hurt! Running or cycling can be too strenuous for girls with endo who suffer from dramatic adhesion growth.
- Encourages fast detoxification from the body
- The G-force created by bouncing, enhances and strengthens the immune cells in our bodies
- Helps stimulate digestion
- Strengthens and tones muscles, especially in that inner core stomach area, which builds the inner chakra
This is really the best answer for us endo girls!
Watch this video for a detailed explanation of the lymphatic system and how bouncing gets it going!
So if you have been wanting to exercise and don’t know where to start, then this is the perfect answer for you.
You can transport this to anywhere and use it anywhere, even in front of the TV!
Have you tried it? What exercise do you enjoy? Any experience with the rebounder?