Established in 2010
Bladder infections are oh so common when we have Endometriosis.
They are simple to recognise:
• Burning sensation when we pee
• Feeling like it hasn’t all come out when we go
• Needing to go often and yet not much comes out when we do
• Bloaty feeling and soreness
• If it’s really bad you might get blood in the urine
Now before you go rushing off to the doctor to get another dose of anti-biotics. Consider a better alternative. Get a natural alternative for your bladder infection.
Here are some daily things to add to your diet to avoid getting to bladder infection stage.
• Take cranberry tablets every day (avoid the juice as it is often loaded with sugar)
• Increase your parsley in your diet – natural diuretic
• Drink Dandelion tea – natural diuretic and will flush out your liver while you’re at it! You want to make sure they are the leaves.
• Drink lots of water – you knew this one was coming!
• Eat a cucumber a day – yes I know this sounds strange but they really help!
That is great Mel but I have a bladder infection right now. What do I do?
Well, drink all of the above and get yourself some UTI Clear. It is a completely natural solution to bladder infections and it totally works! I have used it a number of times and keep it handy cos I never know when I might need it. You take it 3 times a day with a little water and the bladder infection will go away all by itself! Yes, I know you think it is too good to be true but it actually gives your body the herbs to heal itself. It wants to and hates those horrible anti-biotics so just try it and you will feel much better for it!
If you suffer from frequent bladder infections, then you may want to consider stocking up on this product and also check out whether you may have Interstitial Cystitis. Either way, this remedy will help!