Established in 2010
I decided to do a review about my history with Endometriosis. I went back in time to when the pain started and what I was doing at the time. I didn’t look at the emotional side this time, but rather the purely physical side.
One of the key things I remembered was the timing of my teeth and Endometriosis. Now, it could all just be coincidence but here is what I had done on my teeth, just a few months before developing painful periods:
- I had braces from the ages of twelve to sixteen;
- I had my wisdom teeth pulled out—in the chair, I might add—at age sixteen; and
- I had my first amalgam filling put in at age seventeen.
Now, why am I making this assumption?
I have been reading heaps about our teeth and the connection they hold to many diseases we develop in our bodies. See, the mouth is like a massive big organ and if we have infection in that area, the body is constantly trying to fight it.
My theory is that all this metal, mercury and infection that I went through over those teenage years may have influenced the development of my Endometriosis. Here’s why I think it might be a factor:
- Metal, mercury and other unnatural objects in your mouth (even those silly rubbers I had to wear with braces) are just not good for us. They are toxic in the blood stream and create disease—this has been proven.
- Having wisdom teeth pulled out would have created elements of infection in my mouth, which the body had to fight off.
All this stuff going on in our mouths will affect our immune system and increase the chances of infection in the body. Mercury is a known toxin, and combined with a developing body of seventeen with hormones going all over the place, I think we are asking for trouble.
Here is a fantastic article which explains just how bad mercury is and how braces could be toxic for the body:
Essentially, we want to GET RID OF TOXINS in our bodies and these mercury fillings and infections in our mouths are all toxic. Let’s start from the top, our head, and move our way down!
Here is a research plan to prove this link, and for us to realise the key to healing is to flush out as much toxicity as we need to in order to heal. Get involved and donate if you can.
What are your thoughts? Did you have similar strange coincidences with your endo and your teeth?