For some reason, when I look over my body and its well-being, I almost go through a check-list of things I still feel like I need to “fix”. It is like this list has somehow come out of reading and researching, which didn’t exist before.
See, I don’t think I ever really noticed these little “flaws” on my body or the little signs of imbalance as dramatically as I do now. I look in the mirror now and review my tongue, the specks under my eyes, the little red dots on my arms or the lumps in my legs and know that they are all signs, that there is still work to be done.
It is important to find these things and though they have personally become part of my to do list, I am glad I can recognize these as signs and imbalances.
Thing is, without actually noting these things on ourselves, or making a record of what we are going through—physically, emotionally or spiritually—there is no real way of measuring how far we have come.
I personally can’t remember whether I have always had these funny lumps in my legs or if they have only just become noticeable, since I now know what they mean!
So, what we need to do is take a record of these things and then check back on them in a few months.
– Do you have lumps in your legs or arms? (also called liplomas)
– Do you have little red dots on the inner arms, close to the armpit ( looks like someone took a red marker and tipped your arm with it!)
– Do you have heavy bags under your eyes?
– Do you have a coated or dotty tongue?
– Do your hands and feet get cold easily?
– Do you have white dots under your eyes?
– Do you suffer from post nasal drip or dampness? Allergies? Constant runny nose?
– Do your shoulders and back hurt frequently, especially around that time of the month?
– Do you have a burning sensation in your stomach all the time? (mild but constant heat in the tummy area?)
– Dry brittle nails?
– White marks on your nails?
It would be great if you could share which ones you have and we can match up symptoms with endo!
I know, for me, having this blog has really shown me how far I have come, since starting on this natural healing journey. I hope you stay with me along your journey and share your successes and pains!
It is great because we can also learn when we are getting the body back into balance!